Follow these steps to become a member of the Yuma Aeromodelers:
In order to join the Yuma Aeromodelers an applicant must do one of the following;
- Be a member in good standing with the Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA). You will get a free subscription to the AMA monthly magazine as well. Note that for insurance purposes the Park Pilot membership is not sufficient.
- Be a member in good standing with the Model Aeronautics Association of Canada (MAAC).
Once you have your AMA or MAAC membership, fill out the Membership Application and submit it by:
- Emailing to email@example.com
- Mail application to: Yuma AeroModelers, PO Box 25904, Yuma, AZ. 85367
- Bring to a club meeting.
Use payment options at bottom of page to pay dues
- Membership is valid from January 1 to December 31.
- The Membership fee is due by December 31 of each year.
- Flying privileges will be revoked until fees are paid.
- Ensure you have a Current Membership with AMA or MAAC
- Use payment option at bottom of page to pay dues.
Our Membership Fees
- Juniors (under 19) Free
- Adult $50
- Send Check payable to:
PO Box 25904
Yuma. Az. 85367
- Pay at a Club meeting
All Members must agree to abide by the AMA SAFTY CODE
For any questions concerning Membership or to make payment arrangements contact:
Effective December 21, 2015, anyone who owns a small unmanned aircraft of a certain weight must register with the Federal Aviation Administration’s Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) registry before they fly outdoors. You can register here. (Note: This is not a Club Requirement, just an FYI)